Team Operations – Game Days, Marketing & Events
TEAM INTERNSHIP & VOLUNTEER EXPERIENCE:
The Passion is looking for up to six (6) volunteers for a 2017 Spring/Summer Internship this season.
Season: January - July 2017
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
- Generate new ideas, concepts, and policies to assist the teams mission
- Present/coordinate special nights at games (ex. Military Night, Breast Cancer Awareness Night)
- Compiling databases of different sorts (ex. Media Contacts)
- Assist with coordination of player and team appearances
- Assist with Highlight and Promo Videos for the team Social Media pages
- Provide administrative support in different areas
- Responsible for telephone and email inquiries when needed
- Assist with travel arrangement, equipment orders, and schedule prep
- Attending and positively contributing to weekly/bi-weekly meetings
- Involved with budget organization & fundraising efforts
- Other duties and projects as assigned
- Must be 18+
- Must have experience with:
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Must have knowledge of:
- Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
- Marketing Events
- Creating Community Events, Fundraisers, Marketing Campaigns/Promotions
- Press Releases
- Pittsburgh Sports Markets
- Must be willing to attend all Home & Away games during the 2017 season
Internship - This internship can be credited through any college and/or university. Duration of internship will also be consistent with University requirements.
Volunteer - This opportunity can provide experience for your personal resume.
If interested, send resume with related experience to Teresa Conn at email@example.com.